Two-coloured Heat Stress Control top underwear
Download the product datasheet
Download the complete catalog
FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 HOMOLOGATED
(SFI label upon request only - extra cost)
For unmatched breathability
Immediately adopted by 100% of the drivers who tested it
True to its reputation as a pioneer in Heat Stress management, Stand 21 developed a high-tech, raw material to manufacture its new underwear generation.
These fabrics are the most breathable in the world thanks to their exclusive double sided formula. Unlike other competitor products, the race car driver is kept cool because our underwear drains out the heat from the skin and their bodies as well as from the fabric itself.
This cooling process is obtained by the proprietary quality of our material, unlike other underwear on the market that uses a chemical process (that has limited lifetime effectiveness).
To be really efficient, the heat drained out by the underwear must not be trapped by the racing suit; thus it is crucial to have a breathable racing suit as well.
Découvrez aussi nos sous-vêtements de la collection Porsche
- 190 gr/m² emerized and 190 gr/m² double-sided highly airy fabric
- Adjusted cut
- Sizes: XS-S-M-L-XL-XXL and XXXL (extra-fee for XXL and XXXL sizes)
- Color: black and natural white
- Can be either embroidered with FIA homologated thread in black, blue, red or white or printed at the factory
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 homologated