A whole range of full-face and open-face carbon helmets, FIA 8860-2010 and/or SNELL SA 2010 certified, HANS® compatible to fit different racing categories.
Click on the icons above to get details relative to each model.
|For over 20 years,
Stand 21 has produced helmets in its own facility in France, using sophisticated composite materials.
From the very beginning,
Stand 21 followed the SNELL certification standard, at the time the world’s most stringent.
Today, the unrivaled Stand 21 expertise
in carbon-fiber craft (also used in the manufacturing of the HANS® devices) allows us to offer a highly performing, FIA-certified product line at an affordable price.
All Stand 21 helmets are engineered and constructed with built-in, frontal-impact head-restraint attachment systems.
|- Outer shell made of carbon
- Inner liner made of impact-absorbing,
memory generating material
- Removable, washable fire-resistant inner padding
to ISO 15025A specification
- Kevlar® chinstrap
- Custom painting available
- Supplied with a black protective carrying sleeve
- SNELL SA or FIA 8860 Certified
- Supplied with HANS® post anchors.