HANS® engineered by Stand 21
Click on the icons above to get details relative to each model.
|THE HANS® REVOLUTION|
|Virtually unknown on the racing tracks just 10 years ago, the HANS® system has become today as basic a safety device for the racing car driver as his helmet or his fire-retardant suit. Its use has protected many racing drivers from serious injuries or even death.
Using its unmatched racing service, scheduled year-round on racing tracks all over the world, Stand 21 has for several years fitted the appropriate HANS® model to numerous racers. Unquestionably Stand 21 has been and remains today a major contributor to the popularization of the HANS® product.
This is why Stand 21 can now offers to racing car drivers an exclusive and unique HANS® model line worldwide!
In a 56 km/h (35 mph) crash
|WHAT IS THE HANS®?|
|The HANS® System is the greatest safety
innovation since the full-face helmet and the
fire retardant racing suit.
It reduces the risk of basilar skull fracture or muscle stretching during an intense deceleration, the primary cause of death in motor racing. A sign of drivers awareness: 2 out of 3 now purchase
a HANS® System whereas it is or not compulsory in their racing series.
This system can also be used with an
open-face helmet, making its use much safer.
Choose your HANS® System depending on:
- Your neck circumference
- The recline of your seat
- Series 10: Used for a very upright position (rallies...).
- Series 20: Straight seating, used in sedans, GTs, rallies...
- Series 25: For young drivers and women.
- Series 30: Half-laid down seating, used in single seaters and prototypes.
- Series 40: Laid-down seating, used in some single seaters.
- Small: Neck circumference less than 38 cm (15 inches).
- Medium: Neck circumference between 38 and 45.5 cm (15 to 18 inches).
- Large: Neck circumference over 45.5 cm (18 inches).
- Special: Contact us.
|Stand 21 is one of three HANS® manufacturers in the world.|