Stand 21 was established in Dijon-France, over 44 years ago by Yves Morizot. Yves’s vision made Stand 21 the world leader in head to toe, made-to-measure racing gear. The secret of Stand 21's success is due to Yves Morizot’s business model that applied the following strategy: Identify a true need, then Stand 21's in house R&D Department will conceive and develop products that will fill these needs. With 150 employees worldwide, Stand 21 products are hand crafted within Stand 21’s own factories, exceeding the most rigorous safety and medical standards required by the FIA, SFI, the Snell foundation etc.
Stand 21 holds the exclusive license for racing drivers’ equipment with Porsche Motorsport and Corvette Racing worldwide.
For almost a half century while faithfully applying its philosophy, Stand 21 built and earned impressive safety credentials, thus becoming the top safety choice in motorsport worldwide:
Not bad for a start, but the biggest part is still to be written with you!
|WHY CHOSING STAND 21?|
|There are many reasons why you should consider Stand 21 products:
-Over 40 years of customer care in supplying scientifically advanced safety racing equipment produced in Stand 21’s own factories.
- Stand 21 is a world leader in made-to-measure equipment from head to toe for the race car driver.
Stand 21 never compromises its ethics, integrity and commitment to deliver the finest safety products through its exclusive distribution network.
We stand for safety and quality.
Some more reasons...
- Stand 21's presence at the race track, insures direct feedback so that we may better address your needs.
- Stand 21 consults with prominent medical professionals and engineers, to provide you with proven and efficient products that are scientifically tested.
- Complete customizing services (design, embroidery, helmet painting...).
- A workforce of over 150 associates across the world.
- Fastest turnaround time for special order in the industry.
Finally, Stand 21’s unique approach is totally focused on its customers, adapting its products and services to match their specific requirements.
|Based in Talant, France, the Stand 21 headquarters house the design, development and manufacturing of the full product line to the latest safety standards, as well as the assembly of HANS® devices.
Since 2003, Stand 21 India (a fully owned Stand 21 subsidiary) produces mechanic overalls, karting racing suits, team & crew apparel...
In 2006, Stand 21 added manufacturing capability to fully customize shoes and gloves.
|Stand 21 invites you to visit our factory in the heart of the Burgundy region,
as already did thousands of satisfied customers!
STAND 21 BUSINESS CODE ETHICS
STAND 21 BUSINESS ETHICS (extracts)
Since our early days, we have always kept in mind at Stand 21, our customer’s satisfaction. That is why we are committed to faithful business practices and
management processes that are commensurate to the level of our expertise, know-how and professionalism.
A customer is first and above all a Stand 21 customer, he will be the responsibility of a Stand 21 associate who manages his business. This is how all Stand 21
customers receive the same high level of customer service. For that end, the primary goal of our Business code of ethics is to provide a customer service that will
make sure that any order a customer puts in, will be processed efficiently and effectively.
After assessing our customer needs, we provide technical and design advice, as results of our close assessment with our customer a detailed quote will be submitted
with the following main points:
- We make sure that all technical and commercial data pertinent to each order are clearly mentioned and that they are approved and confirmed by the client.
- We double check all orders after approval by the customer, (design, design layout, embroideries, etc...)
- All order details generate a production check list, that will be strictly and faithfully processed with the utmost care and within the applicable standard(s).
NOTICE: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ORDER THAT IS NOT UP TO OUR REQUIRED LEVEL OF QUALITY.
If the customer insists on processing his order after our clear rejection, the order will be processed under the customer’s responsibility.
Each order entrusted to Stand 21 will generate a production order that will be assigned to a Stand 21 Project manager who will be your best window of
communication with Stand 21. In every case, your project manager will guarantee:
- The order manufacturing process
- The quality control
- Delivery time monitoring. In the unlikely events where your order may be delayed you will be notified immediately.
- Final control quality before shipping and you will be notified with detailed shipping information.
INTERNAL CONTROL PROCEDURES FOR THE SERVICE PROVIDED:
- Creation: In accordance with the customer's choice and to all the applicable standards for the product
- Manufacture: Realization and control of all the levels of manufacture
- Shipping: Quality control made by your contact before shipping. He/she will advise you of the date and the shipping method.
Your Stand 21 customer service representative, will always be standing by to take care of any future questions, requests, or needs you may have (your product
certification life time validity, if it is usable in other auto racing disciplines, modifications/updates options, (new paint, tethers on a HANS®, strap, etc.), or maybe to
have your product integrity checked after certain period of use. You will also be notified about all the Track Service that he will attend, in case he can provide you of
more customer service support where you needed it the most, on the track.